The Book, The Artwork and the Experience!
Images property of Zombie Experiences http://zombieexperiences.co.uk/zombie-day-location... So Lost in Words/S P Oldham does not hold copyright or claim ownership
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN:
- ZOMBIE HORROR NOVEL ‘SLEEP, THINK, DIE’ BY S P OLDHAM
- AN ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION BY MIKE TENEBRAE
- TICKETS FOR TWO TO BIRMINGHAM (UK) COURTHOUSE ZOMBIE EXPERIENCE!
- A copy of the character illustration by Mike Tenebrae of Greywood Publishing, based on original characters created by S P Oldham
- Free digital copy of the book ‘Sleep, Think, Die: The Zombie Apocalypse – When a Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing’ written by S P Oldham
- An ‘Experience Mad’ voucher for two to Birmingham Courthouse Zombie Experience Zombie Experiences on Facebook
N.B. SIGN UP TO 'SO LOST IN WORDS' IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY. ENTRANTS WILL NOT COUNT IF THIS STEP IS NOT FULFILLED (you can unsubscribe quickly and easily at any time, should you so wish.)
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the Competition Rules.
Simply read the short extract below, then comment with your answer to the question: what sort of weapon was Gasher swinging?
“It was the subtlest change of gear, the two men out front at last slowing the pace, the swinging of the club in Gasher’s hand becoming more evenly deliberate. Rumble took the rifle from its resting place on his shoulder and held it two-handed across his chest.
Beside him, Lavender inhaled a tight little breath, the sudden change in mood notching up her anxious state. Bumper resisted the urge to reassure her, knowing such a gesture was likely to result in injury. Instead he reached into his pocket and brought out his own weapon.
The hand gun, a Glock 19 he had recently relieved a very dead police officer of, felt reassuring in his grip.”
‘Sleep, Think, Die,’ by S P Oldham
Please go to: So Lost in Bloggin' to add your answer. Good luck!